Monday, January 31, 2011

Today

So today I had lunch with my sister witch was nice gettin to see my favorite nephew I have four but he is a doll baby love him so. He is so content and stuff anyways way off subject I just dont seem to have enough time in the mornings to put on my make-up and stuff like some moms can but I was gonna but never did lol went out without any on all because I dont seem to have enough hours with three little boys running around me all the time so I just stopped caring even though some of me wants to care I just cant make myself being this big I guess and wish I could find my hair brush either so I just wanna cut my hair off sometime my boys drive me nuts loosing my stuff its a rats nest right now and I dont like that if I just could get it cut it would never look like this ever but who has the money to have there hair cut not me lol will post pic later on we r gettin a big ice storm tonight tryin to get home but washing clothes at my moms house because our dryer at apt does not dry like it should and going downstairs with three little boys is impossible lol anyways more later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment