Tuesday, January 11, 2011

So Nothing Seems To Be Goin Right Sept A Couple Things.................

So To Say The Least Im Having My Ups And Downs The Ups Are Im Working On My GED Woop Woop Ok So That Is Really The Only Up LOL.Ive Not Been Able To Weigh Myself Been Busy But Trying To Watch What Im Doing And Eating Loosing My Cell With The Parents But That Is Ok But All The Apps I Have Filled Out Have My Number Im The One That Desided To Have It Shut Off So I Dont Have To Worry My Hubby Is Putting Me On His Plan Today As Far As I Know LOL Then We Will Pay The Disconnect Fee For The Cell I Have Now But Now I Have No Way Of Gettin Calls For Jobs So Now What? Fill Out New Apps For Places Or Wait Til I Get My GED That Is The Question But I Know What Phone That I Want A Blackberry Curve 3G Im Kinda Happy Been Wanting A Blackberry For A Very Long Time Hoping I Like It After I Get It Though I Will Try To Start Posting Pictures For Like Before And After And Also Hoping Next Week Will Be Able To Join Weight Watchers We Will See Fingers Crossed If Someone Anyone Would Follow My Blog I Sure Would Be Greatful So I Feel Someone Is There When I Talk Lol Im Off To Bed Gotta Get 3 Year Old Off On Bus In The Morning So Anyways Will Try To Post Again Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment