Monday, January 17, 2011

Ever Had One Of Those Days?........

Were Nothing Seemed To Go Right I Had One Of Those Days Yesterday With My Husband We Was Pretty Much Ready To Split Up We Have Those Days But Like Always It Blows Over By The Next Day And It Was Over Something Stupid His Home Town And His Family Has Started Putting Me Down And He Wants To Move Me There I Dont Think So Not After Whats Went Down So To Say The Least Im Tired And Hope It Does Not Happen Again My Oldest Was Out Of School Today Lets Just Say My House Is A Mess Again First Time In A Week But Tomorrow He Goes Back My Husband Is Off Tonight Because He Is Sick I Just Got Over Being Sick Glad To Be Over It. Im Dreading Weigh In This Week Afraid I May Have Gained Even Though Ive Been Watching Anyways Just Wanted To Do A Quick Update On Things Since I Had Not In A Little While Write More Some Other Time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment