Friday, January 28, 2011

New Computer And New WII system.........

Ok sorry its been so long been waiting for my new computer and I have been sick for a week or so now so Ive quit smoking and feel lots better I got me a Wii today and have not used it but that is what I plan on starting to work out on Im soooooooo pumped about it bout as much as my computer to blog with lol one of my boys zach he has ear infections in both ears poor guy he is on meds and seems to be doin alot better because of it Im so happy and woody had his first eye dr appointment and they said what is wrong with his eye can not be corerected by glasses witch made no since to this mommy I have a picture taken for my 365 but I cant get it on my computer but Im trying and will try to get it up tonight yet but we will see what my stupid blackberry does Im listening to Mumfor&Sons Little Lion Man Im so In love with this song right now not sure y but I am anyways gonna go for now try to update more later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment