Thursday, January 13, 2011

Special K Diet??&Fat To Fit!

Has Anyone Tried It Out Does It Work Like It Says It Supposed To? That I Could Start My Weight Loss That Way Til I Can Get Job And Pay My Own Way Into Weight Watchers. Hubby Was For It And Now Tellin Me Im No Motivated Enough To Do It Really Gets Me Mad And Want To Do It More To Show Him I Never Thought I Would Start Classes For My GED And Look At Me Now Im On My Way Im Very Strong Willed And Dont Like To Be Told I Cant Fucking Do Something Im Right Now A SAHM And That Will Change Hate House Work But Try My Best To Get It All Done With Three Boys Three And Under Its Not A Easy Job LOL The Twins Are Home All Morning With Me While There Brother Is At Prea-School I Try To Get My Work Done Then Because When The Three Year Old Gets Home He Just Makes More Messes Tryin To Teach Them How To Do Right By Picking Up After Themselves But How Do U Do That With A Three Year Old And Two Year Old Twins LOL More Later!!






This is a Blog Hop!
17 entries so far... you're next!

  1. Fat to Fit 2011
  2. MultipleMum's weightloss rollercoaster
  3. Good Golly Miss Holly - The proof is in the chin!
  4. I change for 2011
  5. Rewind Forward
  6. Shrinking Ruby - nows the time
  7. Back to running tonight
  8. Fat, Angry, Blog
  9. BabyWeightandBeyond
  10. Books, Fitness & Other Stuff: Blogging Incognito
  1. 20 ideas to make 2011 the healthiest year!
  2. Getting fit in 2011 !
  3. Tropical Mum: Why I've Changed My Mind. . .
  4. Adalita - Fat to Fit - Working out when working
  5. Loving My Kids&Changing My Life One Step At A Time
  6. Shape Up Week 14 @ Anything Everything & Inbetween
  7. Some progress! | Sarah & the creeping kilos

  8. You are next...
    Click here to enter

    What is a blog hop?
    Get the code here...


3 comments:

  1. I had 3 kids in 3 1/2 years so know how hard it can be sometimes. But...if you have your mind 100% set in doing something, you CAN do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I've tried it but it involves 2 bowls per day and a normal meal? Sort of like slimfast only cheaper? lol

    ..I can't see it not working as you won't be taking in as many calories .. although we have some pretty huge bowls in the house

    Sometimes some things work for some and not for others so you have to try out ways of eating like slippers.. eventually if you keep on keeping on you'll find one that works for you

    Good luck finding it!

    xxxxxxxxxx
    http://journeywithslimmingworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found you thru the blog hop. Love the title of your blog! Look forward to following you.
    Jessica.

    ReplyDelete