Monday, January 3, 2011

So Its The New Year Already LOL.........

So New Year And Been Watching What I Eat Now Since It Is That And Going To Start Weighing In Every Wen Since That Is When I First Weighed Myself Last Week And Will Be A Every Week Thing As Of Now Since I Have No ONE That Follows Me I Dont Really Know Y I Write These Blogs Guess To Make Myself Feel Better And In Hopes That Someone Someday Will Follow It But Dont See That As Likely At All I Know Ill Be Getting A New Computer Sometime This Month Because My P On Keyboard Does Not Work So I Have My On-Screen Keyboard Up For It LOL Me And My Kids Are At My Moms For The Night They Started Out Being The Only Ones But I Desided It Was To Cold To Stay At Home Because MY Neighbors Dont Know How To Turn ON The Fucking Heat And I Was Cold SO I Packed Up My Computer And Headed Over Here So I Was Warm To Tired Of Being Cold All The Time But Not Much I Can Do About It . If Anyone Does Happen TO Read This And Has Any Ideas On How To Loose Weight Let Me Know Any Help Would Be Great Right Now Its A Little Cold To Take Boys For Walks Outside But We Will Be As Soon As Its Warm Enough Outside I Love To Walk Lost Lots OF Weight That Way For My Sisters Wedding In 2005 SO Im Hoping That Will Work Again Eating Right And Walking But With These Cold Months Not Sure What To Do To Start My Weight Loss Now I Already Cook Healthy For My Hubby Who Is Diabetic And For The Boys Cuz They Eat What We Eat Anyways Guess Ill Let My Rambaling Stop For Now And I Hate When Words Look Right But They Never Are More Some Other Time!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment