Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Project 365 & 52 in 52

So this morning Ive been reading blogs to stay awake and these two stuck out to me and not sure how to make blogs stick out were u can click on them but I will just tell were I got them from I found the blogs from {And then There Were Four} for the 52in52 and I went to a blog she had gotten it from named{Kelly's World} and thats were I found the Project 365 ok so that one will take u to the {Kelly's World}and she has the 52in52 also anyways the point of this blog is to let my followers Know I will be posting later ontoday my pictures from today on til next year at this time lol because I do not have any so far til today lol and I will be posting my 52in52 and when I compleat one of them will link the one done to its post but anyways thats enough for now will stop my yammering on just wanted to give an update on what I was inbarking on this fine COLD MORNING !!

No comments:

Post a Comment