Thursday, May 20, 2010

So Some Time Out Doors.........

I desided to let the boys play on the front porch with has a gate on it while I was mowing the lawn.And then we walked down to the mailbox to check the mail.Then we got back home made them lunch and put them down for there naps witch I think they r asleep now.I better go check sometimes they r playin really quite in there room nope they was asleep thats a first time in a long time that I have gotten them to take there nap Im thanking god right now that they desised to take there naps. I need to get my bible out and do my devotional that I havent gotten to do in awhile because I do While they nap and well they havent been napping for me lol. Well Im going to get going and eat my ice cream and try to finish watching Julie & Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment