Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Late Night Blog...

Well the boys have been asleep since 9PM and Im on my way to bed to get up with them my hubby works in the mornin from 9AM to 5PM.So I have to get up with the boys lol going to be a long day without the hubby home but I got lots of cleaning to do again seems thats all I ever get done with the boys and trying to get them to stay off a wet just mopped floor is next to not happening lol maybe my sister-in-law will come over and help watch the boys while I do some much needed house work again.Laundry is a never ending thing here when u have three little boys to wash for but I would rather do that then dishes witch is sad to say.I better get to bed now so I can get up with them and get them breakfest and stuff and get them dressed to go get sister-in-law to go pay some bills for my mom and dad and get stamps for my sisters baby shower invites to get them sent off cant beleave Xavier will be here in sept cant wait love being an aunt and a mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment