Friday, May 21, 2010

My Sister

My sister is coming into town today and staying the night for the concert tomorrow. We r gonna highlight our hair today not sure what color wanted red but my mom says she will kill me if I do red again had red once before I liked it she on the other hand didnt. But she said she will be here in a bit and we will go and look and see what colors we can find on that will show up in her hair she has black hair mine on the other hand is brown so it shows up pretty well in mine hubby is not so happy with the idea of her staying the night but he will get over it always does. I need to go clean out my van while Im waiting think Ill go do that now to give me something to do more later will post pictures of Nickelback on monday when I have my moms net again more then.

No comments:

Post a Comment