Thursday, May 20, 2010

First Time On Here!


Ok so Im watching Julie&Julia and thought about a blog called loving my kids but its not all about my kids. I do love my kids but thought this would be a good place to write my feelings out when ever I needed to instead of yelling at husband so it would be called loving my kids because my kids r the most special thing in my life love them to death and dont want to hurt them by yelling at there dad and thats all got to change my boys r playing as I write this out on there dads chair there dad happens to be at work til 7pm and Im so not a morning person lol but becoming one slowly big changes for me though. I do know that goin to see nickelback, breaking benjamin, shinedown, and sick puppies this saturday. Im so excited about it cant wait we have been counting down the days til its time to go woohoo!! my oldest is hitting one of his younger brothers over the head o the brotherly love lol they do love each other just when mommy isnt looking anyways will close with a picture of my boys today just took it hope u like! Oh and before I forget Not Good With All The were to put period and that type of stuff never have been but will get better as I write this!

No comments:

Post a Comment