Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Um Upset...

Im upset bout my brother and his wife being pregnant again dont get me wrong I could care less that they are having another one and to say the least they dont need another one the first one is enough because they cant handle the one they have and she only wanted another one because they have a chance for a little girl because my dad has 7 grandkids and all of them are boys so please it has to be another boy they dont need a girl anyways it is just a rant I guess and Im upset about it do I have a right to be I think so NOT that me and my hubby havent talked about havin another one we are waiting til I have a job to do it and then he is gonna have himself fixed I know to many women that have problems once they are that way to not get it done! more later

No comments:

Post a Comment