Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So Freaking Happy!!!!!

So I just weighed myself witch I havent done in a month or more now I thought it would say the same ol same ol but it did not it said 296.2 I was so freaking happy and surprized to see that weight to say the least since I have not been doin anything here lately but since its getting warmer out I plan on starting to walk with my little ones since none of them have been taking there nap and Im so over school right now but plan on starting to go back to class so it wont be so hard as long as my baby-sitter does not stop watching em I did my class this morning before the 4 year old gets home and Im hoping they will take nap so I can work on more school work and not have to tomorrow so much and can get some house work done witch Ive been doing this morning also anyways Im gonna get off here and do more school work!









This is a Blog Hop3 entries so far... you're next!
  1. Diminishing Lucys Fat To Fit Blog Hop
  2. Amy@ New Adventures - 10 weeks in and going strong
  3. Loving my kids&changing my life one step at a time

You are next...
Click here to enter

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...

4 comments:

  1. I love walking but my favorite cardio for outside is biking. It's great exercise and loads of fun.

    If you want, you can read my Fat to Fit HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I was talking to my hubby bout getting me and him a bike and ride to the park with our little ones this whole summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree bike riding works your whole body, it is great for weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have two bikes that are broke done not sure everytime I fix the inner tube it pops in a matter of time not sure if there is something on the rims or not that causes it so I want a new one and already have it picked out and cant wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete