Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Hubby ....

So I have had a few people suggest bikes as a way to work out witch Im all for lol love to ride bikes and so does my hubby and we are both big people and I will post a pic of him on this post and the only reason I was gonna start to walk was because I was in my sisters wedding in 05 and I lost lots of weight by walking love to walk just need to get used to it so Im gonna start doing both witch by the way its freezing cold here again we had   days on top of days of warm weather and today it started snowing and was freaking cold lol go figure with Indiana weather any ways here is a picture of my hubby!
this was him a year ago lol he has not lost much weight lol I feed him good lol but he also battles with his weight because he is diabetic but he is starting to build mussel because of the warehouse he is working at now and he is happy with that but its just his arms and legs doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment