Thursday, April 7, 2011

Long Day!?!?!?

So I have no idea what I was thinking but I chanced my van up to columbus on E lol and made it home on E so Im shocked but when I hit seymour I parked it at my brothers house and walked to a friends house it was so nice walking and on the plus major plus side I was not out of breath and I have not walked like that in a long long while so Im proud of myself prob did bout six blocks all together and prob could have made it home if I wanted to cross a really busy street but anyways will try to weigh this week not sure if I will get it done been so busy with school and cleaning the house every two sec that I dont get much done need to start though and when I have a thought I always pop on here and blog it out even if it is a blah kinda blog lol o and in school Im relearning math witch is not a good subject for me at all but I hope to get this licked soon and be done with school and on to the job lookin and getting and getting out of the house more than what I get to now and we are thinking about gettin me a car that is better on gas if we can get the right payment plan for one that is thought about trading the van for a kia but we have not desided on that because thats a long drive to clarksville for the kia store that is taking trade ins for cars anyways will let everyone now how that goes if we deside to or not to lol anyways gonna get off here and get to bed so I can do somemore cleaning tomorrow o what a fun life I have here in MY Apartment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment