Thursday, April 7, 2011

Feel like crap......

So this week I have been going to school on the nicest days we have had this week just my luck and now Im coming down with something to top it off and all three of my baby's are sick also they have ear infections and eye infections poor guys feel like crap and I feel for them as there mommy and now Im coming down with something not sure what all I know is my teeth hurt for some reason and my just on one side of my mouth and going to the school has made my housework go down the drain lol I was gonna work on it tonight just have not gotten to it and Im tired but not so I may do some cleaning tonight yet before I go to bed havent weighed myself in awhile but Im sure its not so good right now. Me and my hubby have desided to move from our apartment before the summer since he got his new job we cant take another summer of no AC its already hot up here and we have only seen a bit of what it will be this summer lol so we are gonna get the heck out of here soon I hope but anyways guess Ill go clean for a bit and then off to bed have to get up early with the four year old to get him off on his bus and then I hope to clean somemore before I have to leave for school if I even get to go to school that is I hope so this gas being almost 4a gallon is for the birds I tell ya def when ur school is in columbus and thats almost a 30 min drive from here to there!Anyways more sometime later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment