Friday, February 11, 2011

So here it is....

This post is not my project 365 will post that in a min or two Im stating here and now what Im gonna be doin goin from this day forward weighing on fridays lol prob bout 10 at night because I cant seem to remember in the mornings but anyways this will be when Im doing it so hold on goin to do it now 304.4 lol I dont think I have lost any but atleast it is stayin were its at anyways thats how my blog is goin to change and hope everyone following will keep me in line so I know when I need to weigh in.Now onto other things my friend ashley was here today I helped her dye her hair witch was fun we had a good day together and I have to of her kids tonight because she went to be with her hubby who is in the guards and she had not seen him in a week so I said sure she has twins that was born about 2weeks after mine were so we became fast friends and we have lots of stuff we r alike I got her oldest daughter and one of the twins hubby said to do it that way lol but its cool they are pretty good kids for the most part anyways they are lol well I better get off here pic to be posted soon before I leave for my moms house in a min or two or I hope that to set my dad up a computer lol go figure they are gonna have his and her computers I myself think its very funny I dont know y but I do !

No comments:

Post a Comment