Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Fat to fit time again.....

So Ive not weighed myself in awhile guess I should do that and I weigh 304.4 Im so freaking happy right now been doin my wii still need to get the step pad and things for it so I can start using it that way but right now using the wi sports that came with it and seems to be helping me some so we will see been eating right ofcourse and loving life and my new computer to blog with witch my hubby still does not know I blog and thought this was perfect time to do so because of my boys being in bed for there naps and when they get up witch will be now because I gotta go get food in the house for supper lol gotta love the first of the month and all the walking that I have been doin in stores I walk around them two or three times anything that will help and Im stalked up on water to start drinking more of it and less pop like the title of my blog says changing my life one step at a time!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just popped over from Fat to Fit
    Congratulations! Your weight loss is huge!!!
    Yep, one step at a time. Celebrate each and every one of those steps. Internally of course .. not with cake .. LOL ...
    PS Good looking kids you've got :)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete