Monday, September 26, 2011

Been awhile!

Well have not posted since July alot has went down we moved from our house into my mom and dads house to save money to get out on our own again! All three boys are in preschool now and there mommy went back to work I work as a janitor at the school system in columbus its a good drive but I do it everyday and have time with my boys on the weekends now Im so dreading going back to work tomorrow I kinda miss being home with them but atleast I have there first's over with! today my dad cut the twins hair will have to post a picture they look more alike now then they did before this.Im kinda rambling been awhile since I wrote a blog out lol forgot how to, I go to take my GED test on the 10th and 11th of Oct Im kinda scared about it but hope to pass it I took the two days off if I dont get it I may never my boss is already mad because I asked for it off a month in advance that should be enough time to get someone in there to work for me right but both bosses got pissy with me when I told them owell its for me and then maybe I can find another job someplace else I dont need all the stress of someone being pissed at me because I need a couple nights off for something to better myself not like I was quitting or anything like that!Here is the pic and will try to update sooner than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment