Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Time To Do A Turn Around!

Today Ive Desided To Change My Life For The Better Im Gonna Make It My Goal To Loose Weight In 2011 And Make My Life Funner So I Can Do More With My Boys And Not Get Tired My Starting Weight Sad To Say Is 310 Think This Is The Biggest Ive Been When Not Pregnant And Mind U Ive Only Been Pregnant Twice And Once Was With Twins So Being Big Was Not That Big Of Deal But Now Im Not Comfy In My Own Body And Want To Be That Way And Two Hundred Is A Long Was Away For Me But I Know I Can Do It And Will Prob Be Blogging Alot More Then I Do Now Just For Updates And To Know Were Ive Been And Were Im Going To Be When This Is All Over And If I Never Make It To The Two Hundred Make At Least I Will Have Lost Some For Me And My Family Another Goal Of Mine Is To Get My G.E.D If I Can Ever Get Into A Class To Do So Before My Boys Are Old Enough To Ask Me Y I Dont Have One And Y I Cant Help Them With There Homework So More About Me And My Journey And Still As Always Loving My Kids !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment